YOGA, MEDITATION AND KIIRTAN
Children at Sunrise practice yoga, meditation and kiirtan daily. They have circle time at the beginning and at the end of each day, and before lunch. Circle time helps to develop each child’s intuitive, creative and spiritual capacity.
Stoke Newington Nursery prospectus Oct 2017 (Please click over the link to download the . prospectus)
POLICIES Information concerning the Complaints Procedure and all the following are available from the office and can be viewed at any time.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety of children on Educational Trips Policy
- Behavior Management Policy and procedures to promote good behavior amongst pupils and provide clear guidance on the steps taken regarding discipline.
- Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Policy – EYFS
- Additional provision for children with SEN (Special Educational Needs)
- Additional provision for children with EAL (English as an Additional Language)
Stoke Newington Nursery Ofsted report via their website (click on the link to view a full list of latest and previous report on Ofsted website)
0 at the moment