YOGA, MEDITATION AND KIIRTAN
Children at Sunrise practice yoga, meditation and kiirtan daily. They have circle time at the beginning and at the end of each day, and before lunch. Circle time helps to develop each child’s intuitive, creative and spiritual capacity.
We teach literacy and numeracy, sensorial and practical life through Montessori methods. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage guidance. We are a Neo-Humanist nursery and we follow the Circle of Love curriculum which includes Universal Love and different activities, like art, story-telling, drama. We endeavour to develop the children’s ability to express their inner and outer emotions. We also concentrate on giving the children moral values.
We offer a freshly cooked, wholesome, vegetarian lunch every day.
Application Form Sept20 (Please click over the link to download the . prospectus and the application form)
- Health and Safety Policy 20/21
- Child Protection Policy 2020/21
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy 20/21
- Supervision of children on outings and visits 20/21
- Early Years Behaviour Management Policy 20/21
- Self Administration of Medication Policy 20/21
- Complaints Policy 20/21
- EAL Policy 20/21
- Uncollected Child 20/21
- Settling Into The Nursery 20/21
- Supporting children with special educational needs Policy 20/21
- Promoting British Values 20/21
Stoke Newington Nursery Ofsted report via their websiteÂ (click on the link to view a full list of latest and previous report on Ofsted website)
0 at the moment