YOGA, MEDITATION AND KIIRTAN
Children at Sunrise practice yoga, meditation and kiirtan daily. They have circle time at the beginning and at the end of each day, and before lunch. Circle time helps to develop each child’s intuitive, creative and spiritual capacity.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (PRIMARY)
We value extra-curricular activities to enrich children’s learning experiences. We take on board suggestions from parents to provide a variety of activities to broaden the children’s horizons.
The children at Sunrise benefit from opportunities to take part in Athletics at a professional athletics stadium with trained coaches.
They go to Forest School weekly and learn appreciation for the natural environment and many aspects of the curriculum in a nature setting.
An Art teacher comes twice a week to teach pure art and art through the curriculum.
A Drama teacher comes twice a year for at least two weeks to prepare the children for their Winter and Summer performances.
A Music teacher comes weekly to teach the recorder and singing. The children at Sunrise can learn the ukulele and take piano lessons for a fee.
Flexi-schooling for children aged 5 and over is available. Any parents wishing for this provision need to sign a contract with the school to ensure full time responsibility for the welfare of the child.
We offer a minibus service from Stoke Newington Nursery.
The mini bus leaves Stoke Newington Nursery at 8.40am each morning to take children to the Primary in Tottenham and leaves at 4pm in the evenings to return to Stoke Newington.
Parent-Pack-Primary-Nov 17 (click over the link to download the .doc file)
Parents-Pack- Tottenham Nursery 2017(click over the link to download the .doc file)
Key Stage 2 Achievements for the Academic Year 2017/18 – 2 Children Participated
|English||Expected Standard||Working Towards|
|Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar||50%||50%|
POLICIES Information concerning the Complaints Procedure and all the following are available from the office and can be viewed at any time.
- Health & Safety Policy 2017/18
- Primary Discipline policy 2017/18
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2018
- Basic Primary Behaviour Standards Policy 2017/18
- EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE POLICY 2017/18
- Early-Years-Behaviour-Management-POLICY-and–guidance 2018/19
- Primary Behaviour Standards Policy 18-19
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2017-18
- Supervision of children on outings and visits 2017/18
- EY Transitions-Policy-2017/18
- Primary Transitions Policy 2017/18
- EAL POLICY 2017/18 Provision for children with English as an Additional Language
- Early Years Pupil Premium-2017/18
- Curriculum Policy Oct 2017/18
- Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Complaints Policy 2018/19
- Assessment Policy 2017/18
- Uncollected Child 2017/18
- Keeping Children Safe in Education.Sept 2018
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- Safer recruitment policy 2018
Please click on the following links to read, first the Management Commitee’s Statement and then the Osted Report on the inspection of 2-4/10/2018
Tottenham Nursery and School Ofsted report via website (click on the link to view a full list of previous reports on Ofsted website)
0 at the moment